Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The crazy men in my life...


I have to brag about the two men in my life. Both make me laugh everyday and are so sweet. William loves it when Ryan comes home in the evening. Ryan chases William, they wrestle, play games and do all those things that Mom won't (or can't) do. I can't imagine my life without them, even when they do drive me crazy.
William fell asleep next to "baby Green", as he has named this baby doll. Notice he had her covered up with one of his precious blankies. William was sitting next to the baby before he fell over unconscious.

Grandma Ryan...honestly, what can I say?


Tool happy: Ryan loves new tools and had a little too much fun pruning our front trees.

William dressed Ken all by himself. Ken is the only Barbie that William will play with. I particularly like Ken's utility belt. And yes, those are his boots on his hands.
With baby girl coming soon (I'm due in two days, so she BETTER come soon, sheesh!!) our boys will be outnumbered. I'm glad they have each other.




5 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh my goodness.... SHE BLOGS! I almost fell over dead just now.

Anyway, love the pics. When the heck is this baby coming, anyway?

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I love your boys too! I love the ken doll pic...Cambell would have some serious flashbacks if he could see that! The picture of Ryan trimming trees kind of reminds me of my dad! Isn't it great that dad's wrestle so we do not have to. I like to leave Jackson and Justin alone and let them get all their "energy" out sometimes! I am excited to hear about the baby...I have been wondering! Hang in there...those last days are hard!

Molly said...

You have great guys. I can't believe Ryan. He cracks me up. You've got me thinking about Madame Mim "Silvery voice, long purple hair, la la la la... The magnificent, marvoulos, mad, mad, mad Mad Madame Mim!"

Birgitte said...

those two are hilarious! I love reading your blog. Good luck with everything!

Unknown said...

That picture of Gandma Ryan cracked me up, it reminded me of the halloween he dressed up as an old lady.
Trimming the tree is the fun part, I could trim all day. It's the picking up that's a pain.