Tuesday, April 5, 2011

April Fool

Keeping with blogging protocol, I must post about our latest birthday. Much to William's disappointment, it wasn't his birthday we were celebrating, but Claire's.

I think she had a good day. I saw her all of two hours, maybe three that day. In a nut shell:
cinnamon rolls for breakfast, presents, new outfit to be worn that day, school, talk to grandparents, packing her bag, off to the hotel for a friend's party. They share the same birthday, so the cake had both of their names on it. Apparently, the party at the hotel was a blast and way better than anything we would have done at home that night. It sure made my life easier!

Sat was conference and birthday cake. It was one of my ugly, but tasty cakes. I really should take a cake decorating class or something...

"Better late than never" birthday cake

The denim tote (stuffed with goodies) I made for her friend's present - see previous post
I asked Claire to pose for me...this is what I got.


I have uploaded a new crop of photos, so I should have more posts this week. Things have been a little busy around here, to say the least. See you then!

2 comments:

The Trees said...

Love that bag and Claire's sweet stylin outfit.

Molly said...

Wow, she's wearing a cool jean jacket, just like you did. Remember the commercials?