Sunday, November 25, 2007

Midnight musing

It is after midnight here and I am awake with my toddler. He hasn't been taking naps lately, but has instead has been falling asleep around 6pm only to wake up around 10:30pm. He wakes up confused and hungry. Tonight he ate some of the cold cereal I was having for a late-night snack, some popcorn from our popcorn tin, and a bowl of what we call mush (baby cereal - yes, he still likes it). Now Ryan is passed out on the couch and I am working hard to keep my eyes focused. My contacts are barely working. William is watching Blue's Clues - one of his favorites - on On Demand. And here we have to get up at 7:30 for church at 9am. Crazy kid.

I have neglected my blog and I was starting to feel a bit guilty. I have been busy and not up to snuff health-wise. Things are getting better since I've had this week to recover. Too bad it all has to start back up tomorrow.

I have a lot of pictures to share, but I'm exhausted. Goodnight!!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Don't you just love those late evening naps?

The Bergmans said...

What a good mom! Hope you all are feeling better.

Any chance you'll be in Texas over Christmas time? We'll be there and would love to meet up if possible.

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I know how you feel! That moment where you think that if you leave your contacts in for one more second........and you find yourself humming "We just got a letter" as you are falling asleep!:) Thank goodness for Blues Clues...and Dora....and anything else that has kept my preschooler happy when I am about to collapse!:)