Monday, December 3, 2007

Random Pictures

I finally uploaded the pictures from my camera onto this computer. So now that I have too many to share, I have to go through them and pick out some fun ones. It's been a quiet Monday morning full of laundry, dishes, diapers, paying bills, and more. I always spend my Monday trying to catch up from the weekend. We didn't do a whole lot this weekend; we stayed home Sat and played and after church Sunday, we took naps and played at home. Nothing exciting, but relaxing. William and I are going to the store later to pick up some eggs, milk, lunch meat, etc. Enough about my boring day, here are the pictures:


I was mowing our lawn when William came and joined me. He followed along side me for several minutes. He was pushing our spreader - it was really cute and he was very serious about it.

Claire was trying to get away from William, so she went in her room and locked the door so William couldn't get in. Well he was mad, so he threw a coat hanger at her door and then she passed a "note" to him under the door. It was funny brother/sister time.

Cute bed-head.

You know how in cartoons, there will be someone trying to play an instrument of some kind and there is a bug on the music, which makes them play wrong notes, etc? Well I thought this was kind of funny: a Mozart Sonata with a ladybug on the music - just like the cartoons (but hopefully we're not dumb enough to confuse it with a note)!!

There are two kids in this pictures, can you find them??

The kids love to play with the marble works - the only problem is that they can't set it up themselves. That's where Ryan and I come in - it can be a pain.

This is a funny picture of William. After my kids have their baths, we get them dressed in the living room (more room to move), so the kids always run in and curl into a little ball on the floor to stay warm.

Coloring on a Saturday morning - a little clip from our past Saturday.

We finished our fence a few weeks ago - here it is (most of it anyhow).

There's more laundry to do and lunch to fix. Bye!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures. William is such a cutie. The ladybug on the music is fantastic. Since when did this song have red notes on it?

The picture of Claire is great too. Funny, but it made me think of Veruca Salt in the old Willy Wonka.... if she was scowling, she would have looked like her. (Hope you're not mad at me now)

Jennifer said...

A blog post! Yay!

Anonymous said...

It was fun to see all of the pictures. Maybe if you are lucky you can train William to take over the lawn mowing in a few years --I loved that picture!

The kids looked so cute in the leaves --what a lot of leaves you have!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

These pictures are so cute! I LOVE your house! Your yard looks huge! I remember playing marble works for hours when I was little (that and building card houses with ryan and alise). Sometimes just playing at home are the best kind of weekends!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

PS I got your Christmas card yesterday and it is so cute! Did you order them online? I love how the card is the picture and you were able to print your info inside. Very cute! The picture is awesome too. We miss you all so much!!!!! I think we may be taking a year off from Christmas cards....maybe next year!:)