Friday, May 23, 2008

Baby, where art thou?

As many, if not all of you know, I am expecting baby number three in forever. I don't know if it's a boy or girl, but I will find out soon. Here's the thing: I am a tad over 4-months pregnant and have put on at least 8 pounds, but I cannot for the life of me figure out where the baby is. If it weren't for the sore "upper body area", feeling the baby kicking around a little, and the almost puking in ALDI episode I had today (I was very close to hearing them announce on the P.A. "clean-up on aisle one"), I would swear I'm not pregnant. I still don't have to wear maternity clothes - is this unusual for being this far along with baby #3? Where did those 8 (probably more now) pounds go? I definitely remember having to wear maternity clothes by now with William, and I put on a lot less weight with him. I guess I won't really believe it until I see the baby on the screen next week.

Not that I'm complaining (or bragging, for those of you out there who are annoyed with me after reading this due to your own pregnancy woes), but really now, where are you baby? Oh wait, I know, baby is sitting right on top of my bladder...I have to go now...

2 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you! Are you hoping for a boy or girl or now that you have both do you care one way or the other? I hope you get feeling better...When are you due? We are so excited for you!

JB said...

Susan, Ryan, etc...

Congratulations! We're so happy for you! That is just wonderful news.