Monday, May 5, 2008

New Pictures

I finally cleared my camera off (after 161 pictures) and I now have some pictures to share. There's really no theme to this post - just pictures from the past month. In April, we went to Springfield,IL, the capital of Illinois. We saw the Lincoln Memorial Museum, his home, and lots and lots of other Lincoln sites. Springfield is only about an hour and a half away (for those of you that live around me) and has a lot of amazing historical sites. We have also been back to the Botanical Garden a few times.


The Illinois state museum

The State Capital

This is a funny one of William I took the other morning - I'm not sure what he was doing.

This is Ryan hosing off all of the puked-on towels, blankets and clothes from William.

At the MoBot

New Salem


Lincoln Home in Springfield

Claire's first look at an outhouse

I have more to share, but I have to run to the grocery store before William falls asleep on the living room floor.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Great pictures! I love the funny one of William and the one of Claire holding her nose at the outhouse. What fun to go visit those places.

Anonymous said...

It made me happy to see Ryan being such a good dad -- out there hosing off puked on clothes and blankets. Now there's a knight in shining armor.

I also enjoyed the other pictures. You are both so good at taking your children out to see new and interesting things. They will have such fun memories of the things that you have done together.
Sandy