Monday, July 21, 2008

Summer Days

Well it's been a month since I was last on the internet, yet I have survived. I'm actually borrowing my friend's computer for this entry. I don't particullarily have much to say, but I did want to share some photos of our trip to Texas and some projects around the house. We have had a nice summer; it's been busy, yet somewhat relaxing.

My good friend gave me this hutch and I painted it to match my dining room. I still have to paint the top part.



A 'hay' ride on Grandad's tractor


My finished flower bed


Our garden

Feeding the cows on the farm




Uncle Scott and the cousins


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Susan,

I loved the pictures, what a wonderful summer you are having. William looked so happy, just sitting on the tractor--he looks like he is eagerly awaiting the day when he will get to drive it! Your garden looks fantastic. I can't believe how nice the bean tent looks. I hope that Claire is enjoying it.

Molly said...

Great picts of everyone. Your hutch looks so nice. Very expensive looking. The best things in life are free! Welcome briefly back to the blog.

The Trees said...

Yeah, I'm glad you're back to blogging again. I know we see eachother often enough, but look at all things I didn't know without your blog. That cabinet looks great. I love your pictures. How exciting to have a garden, it looks amazing!
Heidi