Friday, August 15, 2008


So it's been awhile since my last time on the internet, to say the least. We now have a dial-up connection, which is incredibly slow, but at least it's something! I have not had a chance to catch up on all of your blogs, but I will a little at a time. I have managed to get a lot done around the house while I had no internet, so I don't plan to spend a lot of time on it now. But it is good to be back. I won't use this particular post to catch you up on our life the past two months. I will say that we are all well and have been busy. William had his third birthday last month, we had new carpet installed in our entire house, I am moving along in my pregnancy (almost 7 months now) and school starts next week. That's our life in a nutshell. The pictures are from the Transportation Museum. We took William there for his 3rd birthday - it was a big hit with him.



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Welcome back!

Angie said...

It's good to have you back!

Anonymous said...

William looks so happy --this was a birthday "dream come true" for him.

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I am so happy you are doing well! I love your "nightly gear"! Tums and pregnancy are like peanut butter and jelly! They go together!:) I love the picture of William on the red bench...it looks professional! What are you sewing in your last summer project? Sewing has become my newest obsession, but I am not very good, but I can always think up new projects! Do you have names picked out for the baby? If you send out an email, I am only using my gmail account: jkjpeacock@gmail.com now because I had some sort of virus in my hotmail one...anyway, I love your pictures and we miss you all!