Friday, April 2, 2010

Eight

We celebrated Claire's 8th birthday this week. Through a whirlwind of activities, errands, cleaning and baking, I got (almost) everything done that I wanted to for the special day.

So after that craziness, I am happily being unproductive today. I found nothing wrong with sitting on the couch, reading my book while Rose tore up some Kleenex and the kids watched mind-numbing cartoons.

Claire was beautiful and sweet on her birthday. I loved watching her play with her friends and help decorate the cupcakes. Every so often, when I'm holding Rose, I get a flashback to when I hel Claire like that. Rose resembles Claire at that age, and it makes me realize how fast time really goes.

Now that the party is over, it's time to start planning the baptism. And I have to get ready for incoming family! What a treat!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy Birthday, Claire!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Wow! Time flies! Happy birthday Claire. You will always be "baby bunny"!