Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nothing New

Both kids are asleep (finally, goodness!) and Ryan is at Scouts. I have spent the last couple of minutes viewing all of your fabulous blogs. I'll tell you what, I have some amazing and talented friends and family! You are all so inspiring to me!

Today was busy with work and house work. I didn't take any pictures or do anything "cool". However, I do have a video from dinner last night. This video will give you a glimpse into our typical evening: Claire talking A LOT, chaos, noise and fun.

2 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

This is so funny (and fun!). What is Ryan's hair doing? Is it longer or is it that just shadows? Your kids are so cute. I am so sad we do not live closer!

Anonymous said...

I just sat and laughed as I watched this video --what a fun, happy time! I think that these types of "ordinary" things will be some of your happiest memories. Sandy