Thursday, February 28, 2008

Missing: My Brain

When I was in college (i.e. single), I could keep perfect track of my very complicated schedule. I very rarely forgot assignments, appointments, etc. Then, I got married. I don't know what happened. All of the sudden I was forgetting everything. To this day, I have to use a calender and organizer, and I still frequently forget things.

So where is this story going, you ask? I'll tell you. As of late, I have been especially forgetful. Like the other day, I went to make William a cup of chocolate milk and I caught myself seconds from pouring the milk directly into the can of Ovaltine. Then there was me forgetting to put on makeup today (us girls from the South don't go anywhere without our makeup), which I discovered on the way to Target. I have also forgotten to eat food I've made, leaving it on the counter only to discover later. Then forgetting I had already taken my contacts out and then digging at my eyes trying to figure out why my already removed contacts won't come out. Then there's me almost locking my keys (and William) in the car. Sure, everyone does stuff like this occasionally, but you see, I have done all of this over the past three days. There are more events, but they're not interesting enough to share them here (as if these were).

That's life!

1 comment:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

This is everyday for me!:) I made you a special birthday post on my blog! Happy 7th... I mean 28th b-day!