Friday, April 11, 2008

Little Bo-Peep

Last night, Claire's school put on a play with the kids in Kindergarten and 1st grade. It was called "E-I-E-I-oops!" It turned out very cute and was only about 30 minutes long - the perfect length. Claire was chosen for a speaking part; she was cast as Litttle Bo-Peep. Her teacher had a dress that was one of her girl's that they used for dress-up and didn't need that was perfect. So I borrowed a cane from a good friend and made a hat to match the dress. It all turned out very cute - she by far had the cutest little costume (it also helped that she wasn't dressed as a farmer or farm animal like everyone else). After the play, a lot of the sheep (the Kindergarteners) wanted a picture with Claire and introduced her to their parents. It was all very cute. Claire was very pleased with herself and really did a great job with her song and lines. Afterwards we celebrated by getting donuts. It was a fun evening. Here are some pictures of our two cuties.




5 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

What an adorable costume and a speaking part!? WOW! I love William's boots!:)

Angie said...

Did she lose a tooth?

The Trees said...

Claire makes the cutest Little Bo-Peep, a very good decision on her teacher's part. Sound like she had fun too! That's Great!
I love those green boots.

Molly said...

What a cute Bo Peep! I love the hat you made. Does she wear it around the house a lot? Does William try to wear it? Love the boots! What is right from left to a two year old.

Anonymous said...

Claire looked perfect as Little Bo Peep! I bet she did a wonderful job with her part. I wish that I could have seen her in her class play. William is looking so big these days! Sandy