Monday, April 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Claire!

Claire had her 6th birthday last week. I still can't believe I'm a mother of a 6-year-old! Claire has been an absolute joy to have in our family. She had a rough entry into the world, but she came perfect and beautiful. Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of Claire in her first two years of life. She was always so busy and happy as a toddler - she made me laugh a lot!








What a sweet girl! Hopefully the next 6 years will go a little slower!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is just amazing how quickly she has grown up! It was fun to see the pictures of her as a baby again. She began life as an adorable little person and she has stayed just as cute and sweet. I only wish that I could see her more often. I sure miss her.
Love,Sandy

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I love these pictures! Probably because this is how I remember and picture Claire...little baby bunny! She will always be about 18 months in my eyes! So cute! I cannot believe she is 6 either...aaahhh where does the time go? I wish we were closer so we could enjoy seeing her grow up!:)

The Trees said...

Those pictures are too cute. Since, I never got to see the little Claire, it's fun to see her at those stages. I especially love that picture with her tongue sticking out and the last one with all those curls.

Angie said...

Okay... I absolutely love the last picture! Hilarious! And isn't it crazy how fast they grow?