Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Firsts

This has been a month of firsts, new discoveries and accomplishments. Here are a few:

Deep fried Oreos are awesome!!
Ryan and I have almost perfected our fried green tomatoes recipe
(lots of deep frying going on here)
Rose is walking - my earliest walker at 11 1/2 months
Rose is almost a year old
We had a toilet overflow for the first time. Not so fun.

I was going to wait until Halloween to post pictures of the kids' costumes (and hopefully had better pictures) but here they are anyway. I took the pictures as we hurriedly left for the ward Trunk or Treat.

Alice in Wonderland "Yes, your Majesty"

WallE of course.

And our Incredible

Claire and William had their class parties today - it was fun to see all of the kids dressed up, but of course I think mine were the cutest!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Susan, they look fantastic! You are super! I bow to your awesomeness.

Sandy said...

Susan,
I'm so glad that your blog is up and running agin. I really missed it! Wow, the costumes are fantastic --so creative-- and your children are so cute in them. Happy Halloween!