Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I'm back...um...maybe

I'm not making any promises, but I'm going to try and start posting on a regular basis again. For those of you who's blogs I normally read, I haven't read any of them in weeks. Just so you know. So if I missed anything important, I'm sorry. Oh, and I don't plan on catching up either.

So why have I been gone so long (not that long people, just a few weeks)? Well, it was a combination of illness (the kids mostly), a hectic schedule, guilt, feeling overwhelmed at being pulled in a million different directions, etc. Has any of that changed? Not really, but I have been feeling that I should put on a few pictures of my kids for those friends and family who only read this for the pictures and who I don't see but once or twice a decade.

And...we have been spending as much time enjoying the beautiful autumn before it turned into today - rainy and cold.



Hope to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Molly said...

I don't know Susan, I think you are the only one pressuring yourself. I know I don't expect anymore from you, except perfection. :) (But then, you already are)

The tree behind you in the picture is beautiful.