Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Off

Now that the house is off the market (for the winter), I've decided to continue on with my home improvement projects. A paint color has been chosen for William's room (though it was not his first choice and there were many tears shed -by him, not me- but life goes on and I know he'll love it when it's done), I have three pieces of furniture to stain, which I'm a little nervous about... And I'm once again dreaming of a new front door.

So we move forward, hopeful that the housing mess will somehow all work out in the end. But in the meantime, I'm excited to make our little home a little more homier and I hope soon to be able to post some pictures of my new kitchen worktable. It is awesome! And it only took the cooperation of three other families to get it here!

2 comments:

Molly said...

I can't wait to see pictures of your worktable and William's new room color.

The Trees said...

I"ve missed your last few posts. Poor little Rosie girl. I wish life would slow down a bit too. I'm trying to picture your worktable, sounds wonderful. Changes are fun.