Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Good food and chocolate bunnies

Yes, those are Cheetos's and no, the hat was all her.


As I write this, the sky is quickly darkening for possibly the first spring storm. Our newly planted grass seedlings could do with a good rain. I know that little William has been expectantly waiting for the rain so that he can use the new umbrella he got for Easter.
I am currently preparing for the arrival of my family. My parents are coming tomorrow night and my in-laws, the night after. This will be the first time all of us have been together since William's baby blessing, almost 5 years ago. It will be so special to have this time together. Lots to do before they come!

For Easter dinner, I made a fresh strawberry pie, homemade crust and everything. Thanks to a sale on strawberries at ALDI this past week, we were able to enjoy this treat. It was very yummy, and beautiful.

Rose enjoying a her chocolate bunny. She required a bath when she was done.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: