Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Home Office and William's day

It's already late as I start this. I have to teach in the morning, so going to bed is next on my 'to do' list. I wanted to document a little of a typical day for William while Claire is at school. Here he is taking a break with his goldfish.



Playing with cars is what William does most mornings.

A little play-doh

And a little play-doh on the couch.


Claire's "office"

Playing in the rain Sat.




I had more to write, but it's after 11pm, the kids are asleep, and I'm going to bed. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow--I like the office! Supercute, and what a great idea!

Anonymous said...

Claire's stuff looks awesome!

Anonymous said...

I love to see the kids doing their cute everyday things. Claire's office looks so nice, what a lucky girl!