Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Absent...again.

Once again, I have been missing from the virtual world. This time, I have a better excuse than reading books all day (see previous post). My in-laws are in town and we have been busy painting the interior of my house. They have been here a week now and will leave tomorrow afternoon. We have had a wonderful time with them here and they have been fabulous sports with the painting. Seeing as how it's already late and I'm exhausted from teaching and from the evening festivities, I'm going to make this short and crawl into bed. I promise to be back tomorrow with pictures of the newly painted living room, dining room and kitchen. I still have to paint my bedroom, William's, both bathrooms, the garage and the pantry and hall closet. Then there is all of the trim in the whole house to be painted white. I don't even want to think about that right now. The kitchen was so horrible (I'll explain tomorrow) that it makes me never want to paint again.

I have enjoyed reading all of your blogs and emails. Once again, sorry I have been absent and antisocial. Things will start to slow down this weekend - I hope. Goodnight.

No comments: