Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Foggy Morning

It was incredibly foggy yesterday morning and surprisingly warm. I think it got up the to the 50's yesterday. Now that we have our fence up, Claire can no long walk across our backyard to get on the bus. I (or Ryan, but usually me) have to help her out the gate and walk with her down the length of the fence to catch the bus. William sometimes joins us like he did this particular morning. I took a lot of pictures of the kids, but most of them show all of the mist in the air - making the picture a little blurry. Enough talk - here are the pictures:






4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Um... clear the roads--Susan's taking pics while driving....

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I LOVE these pictures! I know all about bad weather...we are actually sitting in the Hartford airport right now. We had a HUGE snow storm today and are now spending the night in the airport waiting for a flight tomorrow! Anyway, William is adorable...those big brown (?) eyes are to die for!

Angie said...

Susan... I just have to tell you what a doll William is. He is seriously such a cute little boy!

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

Hi! I just wanted to give you Cambell's bog address: cambellandrebecca.blogspot.com
I gave tem yours also and they thought it was very cute!:)