Friday, November 21, 2008

I vowed I would

never be one of those moms that let her kids go around with nasty, black-cuffed coats in the winter that look like they haven't been washed in years. So when Claire comes home with gray fur cuffs on her coat instead of white fur, as they should be, I throw the coat into the wash. Unfortunately, this has been happening every week. And all the blame goes to those cursed shredded tire chips they have at her school playground. I guess the days of gravel or wood chips are over. Claire has managed to ruin pretty much all of her socks and a pair of khaki pants. Everything comes home gray. I guess that's the price I pay for safety.


William's "silly heads" creation - they make me laugh!

2 comments:

Angie said...

Ayzha comes home so dirty too- and she doesn't have the shredded tires in the playground. It amazes me how dirty a little girl can get in just a few hours!

Birgitte said...

cute pictures!