Monday, March 7, 2011

It's that time again!

That's right! It's time for a Rosie update. This kooky girl is always up to something, usually no good. While thanks to her growing ability to communicate using words and not screeches, we all get along much better. She's still two, so there's no getting around that, but her logic, sense of danger, and general brain use is increasing. But she's still Rose, and anyone who has met her knows of what I speak.

I was trying to get a picture of her, covered in colorful yogurt, and I caught her screaming "DONE!!" at me. Her patience was gone.

A neighbor girl brought her dog into our backyard while the kids played. The dog was friendly to Rose at first , but got really tired really quickly of Rose putting her blanket on him. And this is why we do not have a dog. Poor Yogi.

If you can't see the layers, there are striped pants with two of Claire's skirts layered on top that she pulled out of the laundry basket - all without a shirt, as usual. Typical style of Rose.
Here I was attempting to do some studying while Rose sat next to me, watching her favorite "Baby Einstein" video. She insisted on getting as close as possible to repeat the various words. "BUS!! BUS!! BUUUSS! BUSSSS!"

A silly Rose face, from a girl who is always making silly faces. Check out that cupid's tip - she will never be a flautist, thank goodness!

I wish a had a beautiful pose of her, but it's rare I get those. Oh, I love this crazy girl.

1 comment:

Molly said...

That is one funny girl and with a style all her own.