Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Whatnot

We have been gearing up for spring around here, so the snow yesterday really threw us off. But we continue to stay busy with the everyday life.

Ryan is working harder than ever to be done soon. We don't see much of him.

I have been attempting to upload two years worth of photos to be printed, it is taking FOREVER! I will never get this far behind again.
After working on the finances, I have a renewed sense of thriftiness and am revamping my budget - again. I can't seem to get a hold of this long term.

Claire is currently in the middle of the ISAT testing. It will be over Thursday and then we'll all get a break from hearing about it.

William is picking up stuff from school friends everyday - some good, some bad.

Rose is currently wearing a pink princess dress everyday, complete with a magic wand and Claire's flip flops.


William in his scuba mask he made at school,
he wore it and his backpack for about two days straight.

We spent all of Saturday cleaning up the yard; getting out leaves, twigs, etc. from the winter storms. I am still sore, three days later. I had better get in shape or this summer's yard work is going to kill me. Time to shake off this winter sleep!

1 comment:

The Trees said...

Ahhh... I also long for summer. William's mask is so great. I miss that kid at playgroup.