Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Days


Lately:
have spent the last two days with a quilt in my lap, hoping to be done today
saw a mouse in the garage - can't figure out where it's living, but it did clean the PB off the traps
need to start cooking again - real cooking
just realized Christmas is in less than two weeks - lots to do
starting to get excited to have the kids home for the break
am on a perpetual elf hat hunt - checked 6 stores with no luck - my elf may just be hatless in the upcoming school play
almost had flowers delivered to me yesterday - only to catch the delivery guy getting back into his truck, the flowers were for someone on the next street named Dawn - oh well
had a better day with my 3-year-old yesterday - only 11 1/2 more months to go...

2 comments:

Molly said...

The tree looks awesome! You guys picked out a nice one. I tell you, you need to start your own magazine, because your home looks like it came right out of one. You are always just amazing!

Jennifer said...

1. I left you a message to say come get my machine whenever.

2. Why is this elf hat such an ordeal? Put a Santa hat on her and call it a day. Deals has them for a buck.