Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Day In and Day Out

The kids watching a hail storm
- little did we know that same storm would produce tornadoes that killed a bunch of people a hundred miles from us :(

We've had a lot of talk about tornadoes in our home lately. Mostly from William. He is mildly obsessed with the weather, the calender and time. We check the weather every morning and pay strict attention to what our outside temp. reader says in the car. While babysitting at a friend's home the other day, I noticed her son was the same way. He kept informing me what the temperature was outside. From what I hear from his mom, he also is a keen observer of their calender. Funny boys.

Days seem to be flying by and I seem to always be behind. Our menu and food preparation is taking a hit. Lots of Apple Jacks being eaten over here. Ryan hasn't said anything, he never would, but I can tell he's being very patient with me. Dinner time just sneaks up on me! I had better work on that. Maybe I need to make William in charge of the menu - or at least enforcing it. He has a way with nagging and keeping a very strict schedule.

2 comments:

Sendingluv2u said...

About dinner-I make it part of home school. I put it under home-ec. I think you need to teach them everything, including how to feed themselves when they are older!

Chelsey said...

Whoa! Those kids are getting big! Still cute, though!