Friday, October 19, 2007

Conference Pictures


Ryan asleep during the Sat. morning session.


I tried to do some scrapbooking during the Sat morning session,
but the kids' rolling around under my work table made it a bit difficult.

We had to get the kids out of the house between session, they were driving us crazy.
Due to the fact that I had already put the pool away for the year,
we used the sandbox lid as an improptu pool.
We all ended up in a water fight - the neighbors think we're crazy

William was helping Ryan in the front flower bed (which we have had to totally re-do)
- I'll let the pictures explain the rest.



2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey Susan, it might just be me, but I can only see one picture and it looks like William is eating dirt. Is that what it is?

Jennifer said...

Same here--I can only see the last pic.