Monday, July 13, 2009

Howdy Ya'll - Part One

The cousins (all but one - my sister's youngest was missing)

I have had requests to put the cakes from our contest on my blog - but I'm still having problems uploading one of the cakes. So I'll have to try again later. In the mean time, here are some more pictures of the fun. This time, the cousins.


The big girls

Two brothers and William - out for a ride on the pond

My brother Scott and Ryan making a landing for the boats.
My parents had the pond dug out, so there was a lot of mud.

The three oldest - one from each family.

Rose and a cousin.
More to come! For those of you who hate other peoples' vacation pictures - tough! I've got the cutest kids, nieces and nephews ever, I have to show them off!

1 comment:

Molly said...

Such fun pictures. It was really a good time. Ian and I are already discussing next years cake - watch out!