Friday, July 17, 2009

Only in East Texas...

Mom rounding up a rogue calf.

Once again, here are some pictures from our recent trip to Texas. We had such a great time and have so many pictures. We had one week between our trips and it was spend getting our yard under control, so I haven't taken many pictures. Now that we're in Oregon, we're getting a bunch of new pictures. At one point, my schedule will settle down and I'll be able to get some projects done. In the mean time, here are some more photos of our trip...

Only in East Texas do you clean your car out with a leaf blower.

Working on the farm

The truck still lives, but with a lot of exhaust going on

William hard at work - raking up grass clippings


Sweet boy!

A rare family picture

I have a goal of keeping track of my blog while I'm away - let's hope it works.

5 comments:

Angie said...

I love the family picture! It's great to see you all together- and you look great, as always!

Amy said...

Your mom with the leaf blower... awesome. She's the best. As are you.

gwennythepooh said...

Get me a picture of the last family picture so I can put it up on the bulletin board in church!
Looks like y'all are having fun!

Molly said...

That is the greatest picture of mom! I don't know how you do it, but you have gotten some of the best pictures of her, like the one last year of her hanging over the side of the brick wall.

Glad to hear you are staying busy in Oregon and keeping out of trouble.

Huis said...

Really nice moment and family pictures!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-cara-menghilangkan-daki/