Monday, September 14, 2009

Going Ons and Such

A few thoughts I've had today: there are far too many baby/birthing shows on TV and frankly, they just creep me out. I am super excited to try out a new floor cleaner I bought today, and that same excitement makes me a little concerned for my sanity. A man in front of me at the office supply store bought a flat-screen monitor for his computer and purchased the extended warranty. I then saw him tying his new monitor to the back of his motorcycle with twine and I thought "I hope your warranty will cover that too...".

Rose's favorite pastime with the curtains...

My current project is carving out a little work nook for me in our hallway linen closet. I'm not quite done with it; it still needs paint and a few storage items. My friend Amy gave me a few great suggestions. Any time I'm working on improving the spaces in my home, I bring in Amy and the woman has the best ideas. Amy, that's the real reason I invited you over to dinner yesterday...

I'll post pictures later. Instead, enjoy a few of my cuties.

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love your random happenings.
I hate the baby shows too! I never, ever watched them whe I had TV. On thing I've learned about warrenties, they don't cover "Acts of God". Well, anything fits into that category, if you want it to, and the warrenty people always want it to.

Amy said...

You're hilarious.