Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Rosie Update

Rose's first birthday has come and gone, a few weeks ago. I know that the only reason most people look at my blog is for the pictures of my kids. So I will do my duty and post some pictures of Rose. The only problem is trying to find a few out of the hundreds I have of her. I hope these capture her little personality, though the quality of the photos is highly questionable.



Showing the things Rose is best at right now: climbing, snuggling, getting into everything, making mess and being silly.

I have several projects going right now. I get so caught up in my sewing or knitting, that I have to force myself to stop to make dinner, clean up messes, help with piano practice, etc. That would be my main reason for lack of blogging. Christmas is coming soon and there are a lot of gifts to finish. I knitted a third of a hat today using a method I've never used before and was doing great until I make a rookie mistake, forcing me to rip the whole thing apart. Sad.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Is Rose asleep in the last picture? She is so cute and looks like quite a handful. I can't wait to see your projects. You are so great to try something so new. I'm not worthy!

Amy said...

I do love that Rose! She has such a William look in that fourth one.

I have tons of half-finished projects laying around. I can see four from where I'm sitting now. But you get my unswerving admiration... because you finish yours.