Thursday, November 19, 2009

A bit from today

Thursdays are always a little busier with Playgroup in the morning and school in the afternooon. But I love the time I get to spend with some wonderful friends. I love visiting with them and they are wonderful inspiration and help with my projects.

Before playgroup, we did a puzzle (well, William did), did a little Christmas shopping at the bookstore. I'm telling you, I could spend a lot of money at that place. And we got most of our morning chores done. It's always nice to come home to a clean house.

After days of rain, we had a little sunshine this afternoon. It was glorious opening the blinds in the bedrooms to have beautiful sunshine streaming through. Now dinner is cooking and we're waiting on Ryan to come home. It'll be the first night that we actually get to see each other!

Oh, and about that first picture - this is how I typically make dinner; with a small child cliging to my legs until Daddy gets home to hold her. A bit annoying now, but I know I'll miss it one day.


Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

I love William's expression in the top heading picture of him in his costume...I laugh every time! Claire is so grown up...she is such a beautiful girl. Ava is still in the leg clinging phase...when does it end? Miss you!

Jennifer said...

What a good idea to take that picture of Rose hanging on your legs. And to think, all three of my kids went through that stage and I never took a photo. I just wonder how many details of life as a mom of young kids that we'll forget about by the time they're adults.

Molly said...

I have cooked many a meal that way. The kids are looking cute, you are as busy as ever and even though you don't feel like it sometimes, what you consider and everyday thing is quite an inspiration to some of us.

The Trees said...

All your kids are adorable! Great picture of you and Rose cooking. I'm sure you'll both cherish it forever. Miss you all!