Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Catch Up

I realized that I didn't put up a picture of the kids in their costumes. I know this is not the best picture, but believe it or not, it's the only one I have of all three kids. Claire was Kirsten - one of the American Girls, William was a ghost (he likes fuss-free costumes) and Rose was a ballerina.

I don't have much of interest going on here. Claire has been home from school with the flu and Ryan has it too. So that pretty much keeps me busy. I had to take Rose with me to Young Womens tonight so that Dad didn't have to deal with her. Rose was very happy and loved the attention.

It's just that time of year again...lots of medicine and trips for more medicine!

And here's a picture of me cutting Claire's Troy (from HS Musical) doll's hair; someone gave it to her for her birthday. He looked a like a girl, so I gave him a little trim. I know you can't tell from the picture, but I was humming "We're All in This Together" as I clipped ;)

No comments: