Friday, December 17, 2010

It's Done!

I finished the embroidery on the pillow case last night while watching "Malcolm in the Middle" on TeenNick TV. Funny, funny show. Anyway, it's done and here it is.

The pillow and mattress - I choses a Rose theme for obvious reasons

I am so pleased with how the painted Rose on the cradle turned out.


The lighting isn't that great, you can't really see the patterns on the fabric. Maybe I'll try taking another picture later.

I had fun working on it, but I'm glad it's done. Ryan thought I was a little bit crazy for spending so much time on it, but that's me. I wanted something beautiful because it would be sitting out in the girls' room and frankly, it's fun to make tiny things for a baby doll. I can make that quilt I've been thinking about forever, but on a small scale that's done quickly!



4 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO SO cute! I love it!

The Trees said...

All of these are so beautiful.

Angie said...

Look at you, you talented girl! They all turned out great- everything looks better mini-sized.

Anonymous said...

Great job, they are beautiful!