Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rosie Update

On her 2nd birthday, at the zoo. The guinea pigs were the only animals she was interested in.


I know, can you believe your eyes? It's been several months since I've been on here. Blogging fell way down on my list of things to do; towards the bottom, really. But I have lately been missing it and wanted to post some funny pictures of my girl, Rose. She had her birthday in October and is now two years old. I love hearing her talk and she is learning new words daily. Thankfully, she is less "busy" and plays with toys a little more. But there is still a lot about her little personality that keeps me busy. Love this girl!






Hopefully, I can stay a little more up-to-date on here, but I'm not promising anything. Our remaining computer runs very slowly, so all of our pictures are on an external hard drive. So in order to access any pictures, I have to plug in the drive, making the computer run even more slowly. It is quite the process. So there you go: my lame excuse...

1 comment:

The Trees said...

That girl is adorable.