Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Adjusting

Another new part of our lives has been that Rose started preschool for the first time.  She goes three times a week for three hours each day.  So far, she's been upset every day but her first day.  Once she realizes it's a school morning, she's very apprehensive and gets upset.  But once she's there, she does fine and says she had fun.    

Rose is my youngest to go to preschool.  Claire and William were both four and only attended one year before Kindergarten.  Rose is still three and I've had some reservations about sending her.  However, as far as I can tell, this little school is going to be good for her.  She has never had many children her age that she interacted with on a regular basis and it's been good for her to have to interact with her teacher.  This girl is a handful and needs some management, so I think it will be a positive experience overall.  

Now I just have to convince her!




2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh yes, my sweet, fun Rosie. I love that girl! Seeing the cute "back to school" photo made me feel so sad that I am so far away from your wonderful children! They are such great kids --and so cute!

Molly said...

That girl just cracks me up.