Monday, September 17, 2012

Reworking

Ever feel the need to rework things in your life?  Anything really.  I guess you could call it re-evaluating.  Anyway, I have been doing some reworking of things.  Maybe it's the move, maybe it's because of the change of seasons, a new schedule...a combo, I think. 


One thing I'm reworking is my home.  With the advice of my grandmother who has a decorator's eye, I am slowly trying change the feel of my living room.  I've only moved the couch really, though I have other plans (which require money...) but they will have to wait and happen slowly.  Anyway, work in progress.

BEFORE

AFTER - it's not a great pic of the whole thing

Anyway, more to come.  I just need to take some more/better pictures and do some more reworking.


4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks nice!

The Trees said...

I like it. I also like that awesome picture of you that Rose took.

sandy said...

Subtle changes, but very pleasing.

Stephanie said...

Looks great. And also like more room for you all! How nice. Miss you guys!!!