Thursday, January 31, 2008

Messy Day

For some reason, some days are messier than others. Today was a messy day. I went through a entire pile of rags, which I have to wash tonight so that I have a fresh pile tomorrow. After cleaning a few messes, I decided to document it. Here are some pictures of the fun.


This is the work of William -
don't ask me why he did this, but I was not happy (that's cheese and milk)

The kids making a good mess in Claire's room -
William was in the middle of a coughing fit, so his face and eyes were all red

We are always getting on Claire's case about sitting in her chair on her bottom at dinner. She's always all over the place. Well tonight, she knocked her bowl of sweet and sour sauce off the table and onto her, the chair, the floor and the wall.

William loves shredded cheese and this is what I have to clean up

Another mess I clean up several times a day - cars
There was also two chocolate milk spills and a few other things.

Claire has recently said some funny things: we were watching some documentary on Niagra Falls and they said the number 100,000 and Claire said "Wow! 100,000! That's a lot. I bet that's older than you and dad!"

We were eating Chinese food for dinner tonight and William was being really loud at his train table and Claire said "I feel like I'm at a restaurant that's not very fancy and is really noisy."

Another one..."I bet being grown-up is the worst part of your life." I asked why and she replied "Because you have to do all of that boring stuff." True, true.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Reminds me of a comment I overheard the other night: Malcolm asked Tavis, "Dad, are you a hundred?"

Tavis: "Um, no."

Malcolm: "Wow, you're A HUNDRED AND TEN??!!??"