Thursday, January 24, 2008

Whatever

I don't have anything in particular to write about today, just a few pictures.


This is William playing with the original Polly Pockets that were mine and are now Claire's.
I was washing Claire's sheets and William made himself comfortable in her room.
She would not be happy if she knew about this.


I love pictures of sleeping babies.
His blanket, mom and his bottom lip are all that William need for a good long nap.


William and a little friend playing together; they get along very well.
They just look so cute in this picture - what sweet boys!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The great thing about William is that he is just as sweet as he looks. What a loveable little guy!

Sandy

Jennifer said...

Did Polly Pockets come out when we were young enough to play with them? I completely don't remember that. Wow, those little tiny stick-in-a-toddler-size-nostril accessories have really been around awhile.

Justin, Kalee, Jackson, Ava and Gabriella Peacock said...

These pictures of William are so cute. I LOVE sleeping pictures!!! In one of the pics, your new baseboards look awesome!! So does your wood floor. I cannot believe all the work you have done. I cannot believe you still have all the pieces to the polly pockets!