Thursday, February 5, 2009

My Big Girl


Rose is now three-months-old. It's hard to believe; time goes faster with each baby. She is so sweet and a wonderful baby. She is sleeping through the night in her crib now. She also laughs and thinks Daddy snorting like a pig is hilarious. Her hair is starting to come back, though she is still my baldest baby. She also has lots of dimples and is a master at sucking her thumb.



Hey eyes are still changing, but they will be brown like the other two kids. She has the funniest little ears - we call her our elf. They only stick out at the very top. When she's surprised, her eyes get huge.

We love her rolls and overall chubbiness. What a beautiful little person she is.






4 comments:

kellyclay said...

She is a Beautiful Baby and I love her chubbiness!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could hold that cute, chubby baby.

Molly said...

Her smile is like William's, isn't it. She is beautiful. I love the eyes.

Anonymous said...

I miss her SO much! She is so cute and seems so happy. What a treasure in your family!