Monday, March 1, 2010

Just Dropping By

I hadn't realized that I haven't blogged in almost 4 months. Now I'm not promising anything, but I'm going to try and update my blog more often. I know that there's family out there that appreciate the updates, and I really should be better about it.

What have we been up to? School, work, activities, church, house stuff, holidays, etc. The same things all of you have been doing. So what's my excuse? I've just been focusing on different things. I've been trying to exercise more, eat better, get caught up instead of starting more, writing, etc. In short, I've purposely been spending less time on the Internet (almost none, actually).

Here are a few pictures of the kids, being kids. I have been bad about taking pictures, so I don't have much to share. I hope to start reading all of your updates too - a little at a time. Thanks for stopping by!


Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Molly said...

I love the balloon head kids.

Jennifer said...

Look at that girl and all of her Zimbabwe spirit.