Monday, March 8, 2010

Girl Time

Claire and I had a wonderful day together. We had some good girl time. We drove into the city: first we went to lunch and then walked over my favorite salon for a little pampering. We both had our hair cut. Claire was very excited about getting her hair washed and styled. I had fun too! We both felt very glamorous afterwords. I had so much fun visiting with Claire and hearing about her little world. She is so sweet and friendly. We've already planned to do this again sometime in the future.

3 comments:

Molly said...

Susan, I love your shoes! Bright red Mary Janes, too awesome. You ladies are looking fabulous, dahlings.

The Trees said...

Love the hair. What fun, can't wait for moments like those. Diddo on those adorable Mary Janes!

Angie said...

You guys are looking fab!