Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring Blues

Today was one of those days in which I would be happy to forget. A day where all seems hopeless, gray, and neverending. Thanks to my Mom, who let me ball like a baby, gave me a few words of encouragement and sent me back into the thick of things with a little glimmer of hope. Nothing in my life is falling apart (if you don't count me); it was just one of those monotonous, draining, icky days. Let's hope the rest of spring is better than the way it started. A bit of sunshine and some warmer weather wouldn't hurt either! At least my zinnias are on their way here, though they were fallen or stepped on several times today.

Oh and the picture of Rose was taken last week, on a warm(er) day. I found her on the table, yelling out to a dog she saw outside the fence. So much for leaving the patio chairs out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

The Trees said...

Susan that picture of Rose is the best. Made my night:)

Angie said...

The hand in the diaper made me laugh out loud! That should have made your day, if nothing else!