Friday, October 14, 2011

Back in Business

Once again, we are picture-less and until I get a new computer, it might stay that way. I hope you won't leave for lack of pictures.

The past two days, I have not been feeling well. Yesterday was the worst of the two, but I woke up this morning renewed. I'm not back to full energy yet, but it came just in time. Even though my husband did the best he could with the house while I was semi-conscious on the couch, it still amazes me how quickly things can take a turn for the worse. I spent almost the entire day today, just getting the house back in shape. There is still much to be done, but it will have to wait until tomorrow.

I'm so thankful Ryan was willing to step in and bathe kids, wash dinner dishes and make lunches. What a good man.

But I think our FedX guy thinks I'm either a drunk or high because when he knocked on the door yesterday, I had to pull myself out of a benadryl-induced stupor to answer the door and my throat was so swollen, I couldn't say anything intelligible. And there was the fact that I must of have looked atrocious and could hardly sign my name with the electronic pen-thing. Let's just say, it was bad. I can just hear him telling his wife..."you wouldn't believe the crazy lady I delivered to today!".

1 comment:

Molly said...

I can just imagine what you must have looked like when the FedEx man came to the door. You should have sent Rose to anwser it.