Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting Cold(s)




I am glad that I live in a place that has definite seasons. Fall is my favorite; I don't even mind the wind and cooler weather. It's a nice change from the humidity of the summer. But with the cooler weather, comes colds. Luckily, the kids have been doing pretty well thus far. The start of school always means the kids start bringing home gross viruses. I like the excuse to slow down, sit down and enjoy quieter activities. I also love all of the snuggles I get from tired children. I will miss these when they grow up.


2 comments:

Shelly and Ben said...

Hey Susan! Sorry to hear you have colds going on over there. Never fun!!! Thanks for your blog address!
Michelle

Molly said...

Sweet picture. I hope everyone is getting over their colds, but if you home is anything like mine during the school year, there is always someone with a runny nose or cough.