Friday, May 15, 2009

Battery Drain

OK. So I do have a good excuse for not posting anything lately. The batteries in our camera are dead. To buy new batteries would involve something like $10 for two AA and going to a store other than Shop N Save or ALDI. So until I have a reason to go to Target other than to buy two overly priced batteries, we are camera-less.

So until then, here are some pictures of William from our library.

William at age 2 1/2 months - I'm telling you, the kid was a beast.

At 6-months - Rose's age

And a little older

Random Halloween pictures of the kids - Violet and Jack-Jack

Riding the elevator in our apartment building downtown to do some Trick-or-Treating

There you go; total randomness. Maybe I'll make a trip to Target tomorrow...

3 comments:

gwennythepooh said...

I'll bring ya some batteries at church tomorrow. Loved the random pics.

Amy said...

Holy MOLY!! That kid was huge. Love the last Jack-Jack picture.

gwennythepooh said...

Okay totally forgot the batteries today at church and I feel terrible. I'm coming over tomorrow...it's already in my planner. :P