Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Favorites

I have never been 'tagged', at least I don't think so. So, for journalistic purposes, I'm going to list some of my favorites here. So if you're not interested in learning about me, stop reading...NOW.

Susan's List of Favorites (not all inclusive).

  • CD: Ablsolution by Muse
  • Song: Blackout by Muse
  • Food item: precooked bacon - that stuff rocks!
  • Hobby: reading - I could read all day if some people let me...
  • Name I would give myself because "Susan" just doesn't cut it for me (sorry Mom): Rosamund - I almost named Rose this, but chickened out
  • Day of the week: Friday
  • Date food: a good steak
  • Movie: Pride & Prejudice (the A&E version, though I like the new one too)
  • Author: Jane Austen
  • Best invention ever: jeans
  • Choice of Clothing: jeans and whatever shirt is clean
  • Current favs: Curl Booster hair product, headbands, the internet, my iPod, Dr. Pepper, thrift stores, the AC in my car, Collette's spaghetti, Old Navy tank tops (they go under everything!), Twilight movie.
That's all I can think of right now. I have too many favorite books to list here. Sorry to those of you who this was a big disappointment. I never promised any greatness on here.

4 comments:

Molly said...

Rosamund? That's the name you would pick for you? I never would have thought that one for you. I like it. Still, I think you are more of a Sally! No wait, that was me.

gwennythepooh said...

My author is also Jane Austen. I enjoyed learning more about you.

Jennifer said...

I never have been able to do the headband thing well. Probably something to do with my ginormous melon.

kellyclay said...

Ok so I want to know more about curl booster!! and thanks so much for the honorable mention.

it makes me feel very special!!