Friday, May 8, 2009

Rosie Videos

Now I know some of you aren't into my kids as much as I am, therefore I might be the only ones who finds these two videos of Rose entertaining. So these are mostly for those of you who are related to me and don't get to see my kids very often or who have never met the girl. For the rest of you, if you want to see the cutest baby ever do some cute things - watch the videos - they're both very short.

Playing on the keyboard - check out that wrist action!


Rose will hold her hands in front of her face, look at them and sing in this breathy voice. Here she is, singing for a cookie - hence the towel on the couch to catch the dribbles. It's such a funny sound and she's done it for months.

1 comment:

Sandy & Kirsten said...

We loved the videos of sweet, talented Rose --we watched them twice in a row! I think you've got a future virtuoso on your hands. She is just precious!