Friday, August 28, 2009

Mischevious

Now that Rose has been crawling and pulling up for over a month now, we are starting to really see her personality. For those of you who know her, she is very quiet and sweet; she doesn't "talk" or fuss much. She just quietly crawls around the house, getting into everything. It's very unpredictable what she will choose to get into. Her favorites are my knitting, the toilet, William's CD player and Claire's My Little Ponies. We'll find her in a dark room, eating paper out of the trash or dancing to heavy metal music she's found on the radio. Though she does attempt to eat any paper product she can find (used tissue, junk mail, toilet paper, newspaper, etc.) and I'm always fishing carpet fibers out of her mouth, it is a lot of fun to watch her explore her house and enjoy her new found freedom.

She likes to put her thumb in any hole she can find.

Like a naughty kitty

Pushing buttons on the VCR

This blue blanket sits on our brick fireplace hearth to keep Rose from bumping her head...you can see here how effective it is as she has pulled it off, curled up in it and gone to sleep.

She is always making goofy faces, this is a frequent one

Last night, after the kids were in bed, Ryan and I heard the tinkling of piano keys coming from the living room. Sure enough, there was Rose...

And this morning, back to her favorite spot.

This girl is going to be trouble.

4 comments:

Sandy said...

She's turned into a little ball of fire! I love it, she is just so cute! You will never be bored with her around.

Angie said...

You need to post, like, 700 billion more pictures of her. Every time I see one I just want to squeeze her (it's probably a good thing I'm so far away)! She is such a doll!

Molly said...

We get Rose and my littest one together, and who knows what trouble they would get into. Partners in crime.

kellyclay said...

I love love love, this little baby girl so precious!!