Friday, August 7, 2009

A Rose for a Rose (and stinky goat hands)

Rose and her Papa

We spent an afternoon at the International Rose Garden in Portland. It is an absolutely beautiful garden - too much to take in on one trip. And a wonderful spot for pictures!


Rose tasting Rose petals

They may smell sweet - but apparently, they don't taste sweet



My beautiful girl
A few Williamisms:

Mom, I need to wash my hands because they smell like goat poo? I have stinky goat hands?
(I have no clue what that was about)

Claire and William were getting undressed for their bath...
Claire: Hey! William called me stupid.
William struggling to get his clothes off: No! I didn't call you stupid, I called my underwear stupid!

2 comments:

Molly said...

William has got to be the funniest 4 year old I've ever seen. The things he says... and in that deep voice of his... The girls are so pretty and I love Rose's reaction to the not so tasty roses.

Sandy said...

Do you suppose William was thinking about the goats at the petting farm in Sequim? What a guy!
The pictures of the rose garden were great!