Monday, January 19, 2009

Off the Charts

So Rose had her 2 month check-up today though she's technically 2 1/2 months. She weighed in at 15lbs 11oz. She is above the 97th percentile for height and weight. Big girl. Of course a check-up means shots - lots of them. It breaks my heart to see my babies so upset, but I know it's good for them. The Tylenol is helping a little, but Rose is pretty unhappy with me today. I can't say that I blame her.

I know some of my pictures are fuzzy, I'm trying Amy. I'm hoping it gets worse before it gets better. Amy did an awesome job the other night of teaching some of us less talented folks how to use our cameras. I'm in the experimenting phase, so bear with me.

I like this picture of William, not because of it's fuzziness or the fact that he has food on his face, but because it shows his big, beautiful, brown eyes.

This picture of Claire was taken on one of the days in which we woke up to below-zero temperatures. We bundled her up pretty well.



5 comments:

The Trees said...

I love Rose's chubbiness! We took Elli in today also. And she weighed in at 17 lbs so Rose is gaining on her. And from my untrained eye those pictures look great. I've also been trying out alot of Amy's advice this week.

Jennifer said...

I LOVE that picture of Rose's chunky legs!

Angie said...

I love, love, love baby Rose's chunk! I laughed out loud when I saw the picture of her legs!

Oh... I know boys are bigger by nature... but I thought you might like to know that Tiago was 22 lbs at 2 months!

Anonymous said...

Whoa baby those are some great thunder thighs! We had fun seeing her, William, Claire and Ryan on the web cam last night!

Anonymous said...

These are great, Susan! Look at those sweet faces. And those legs. (!)

Oh, and Claire? Put your arms down when you get to school.